September 2019 calendar Template Word Excel

By   March 13, 2019

In this month, the average retirement pension has been 1,131.86 euros, which is an increase of 5.04% compared to February 2018, while that of widowhood has stood at 708.26 euros, after rising a 8.6% over the previous year. As for the average pension of the system, which includes those of retirement, permanent disability, widowhood, orphanhood and in favor of family members, it stood at 985.16 euros per month, after an interannual increase of 5.67% September 2019 calendar Template. As a whole, in February, 9.7 million contributory pensions were paid, 1.4% more than a year ago, of which most of them were due to retirement (6,012,434) and the rest of widows (2,361). .111), as well as permanent disability (953,111), orphanage (338,359) and family members (42,125). As for the new additions, the average retirement pension (with data for January) was 1,446.11 euros. By gender, women have accounted for the majority of benefits for widowhood (92.2%) and for a family member (69.4%), while men have been the majority among pensioners due to permanent disability (63.8%), retirement (61.7%) and orphanhood (52.5%).

 

September 2019 calendar Template

Overall, men accounted for 48.4% of benefits and women, the remaining 51.6%. Employees in Spain have an average of 467 euros less than two years ago, which means a fall of 2, 3% according to a report by the Adecco group. Although the average gross salary has been growing in recent years, reaching the current 1,657 euros, a figure that represents an increase of 1.1% over last year, the largest increase in prices in our country are reducing the purchasing power of workers. Until reaching the point that in the last quarter 15 of the 17 regions have seen how the purchasing power of wage earners fell.

2019 September calendar Template PDF File

2019 September calendar Template PDF File

September 2019 calendar Template Blank Images

September 2019 calendar Template Blank Images

September 2019 calendar Template Word

September 2019 calendar Template Word

September calendar 2019 Template with Holidays

September calendar 2019 Template with Holidays

September calendar Template 2019 Free Download

September calendar Template 2019 Free Download

September calendar Template Excel

September calendar Template Excel

 

Broken down by communities, the most aggravating decreases in the last year have been suffered by Murcia (-5.3%), Andalusia, Castilla-La Mancha andĀ September 2019 calendar Template (-3.9% in these last three). On the other hand, there are two communities that register an increase compared with a year ago are the Balearic Islands and Navarra, with an improvement of 1 and 0.8%, respectively. In fact, the Balearic region also leads the ranking in terms of purchasing power gained in the last two years. Thus, workers in the Balearic Islands have seen their purchasing power have increased by 187 euros per year in that period of time. A figure that is very far from that registered in Murcia, where salaried employees have had losses of 961 euros per year, the most in the last two years. Thus, the difference between the two regions is 1,148 euros per year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *